You will soon learn how this chia pudding recipe is a simple and versatile recipe that can take you from a nutritious start to the day, to a more decadent dessert.
You only need a handful of ingredients and the refrigerator does all the hard work for you.
Today I am showing you a great breakfast style chia pudding that is a filling, nutritious, gluten free and low carbohydrate way to start the day.
As with all good recipes, you can easily switch out some ingredients to change up the flavour and style of the dish.
You can enjoy your chia pudding, chilled straight from the refrigerator, or you can warm it slightly for those chilly mornings.
So for those who are wanting a gluten free and dairy free way to start the day, then look no further.
Experiment, play and see what you come up with. I would love to hear what you discover.
- • ¼ cup chia seeds
- • 1 cup coconut milk
- • ¼ cup blueberries
- • 4 strawberries trimmed and chopped
- • 1 teaspoon flaked almonds
- • 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- • ¼ teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- In a storage jar, such as a mason jar, combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrups.
- Place a lid on the jar and shake well.
- Place the jar in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or ideally over night
- Once the pudding has set, top it with the blueberries, strawberries and flaked almonds. You can enjoy it straight from the jar or divide it into serving bowls.