Now, what i like about this recipe is that it is quick and easy. You can quickly prepare and then pop it in the oven to cook whilst you are getting ready for the day.
These bacon and eggs cups are also a protein packed meal which is ideal to have after training to help with muscle repair and growth. They can be made in advanced and taken with you to eat on the run…not that I encourage too much eating on the go, but we don’t always have the luxury of sitting down and savouring our meals, especially in the morning.
So give these ones a go and let me know how you enjoy them.
- • 4 eggs organic, free range
- • 6 bacon rashers depending on size
- • ½ cup baby spinach chopped
- • ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- • pinch sea salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180°
- Grease a muffin tray with butter
- Cut the bacon into strips and line 4 muffin tins around the edge and on the bottom of the tin
- Crack one egg into each muffin tin.
- Season with sea salt and pepper
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and cook for around 15 minutes, or until the eggs are set you your liking.
- Serve with a side of baby spinach and tomato