Banana Strawberry Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup 110g spelt flour or gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ¾ cup 180ml almond milk
- ¾ cup 150g strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. coconut yogurt
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- Mash the banana with a fork and combine them with the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and lemon juice. Next, slowly add in almond milk until you get a thick batter.
- Finally, fold in the sliced strawberries, leaving some for garnish.
- Heat some of the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, not too hot as then the pancakes will burn. Spoon a little less than ¼ cup of the batter per pancake (this will make around 8 pancakes).
- Cook the pancakes for about 3 minutes on one side, then when bubbles start to appear flip and cook for another minute.
- Serve the pancakes with a tablespoon of coconut yogurt and maple syrup, and garnish with remaining strawberries.