A lovely hearty meal for those nights when you crave a heavier meal. This is a large serve meal, so there should be left-overs for your lunch tomorrow. If you are not on low carb, then you can add a side of sweet potato or potato mash if you desire.
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 4 tomatoes diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 1/2 small cauliflower roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 cup bone broth or chicken stock
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 Tbs fresh parsely chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°In a large casserole dish add all the ingredients. Cook in the oven for around 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and easily falls off the bones.Remove from the oven and divide into serving bowls. Garnish with ground pepper and fresh basil.