These choc cranberry cookies are the perfect small batch of cookies that you can whip up at a moments notice.
These cookies are great for the school lunch box, you can leave out the almonds if there is nut restrictions. To keep the recipe consistent you can switch out the almonds for extra oats, or sunflower seeds or pepitas depending on your tastes.
- • 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- • 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- • 1 egg
- • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- • 2 tablespoons almonds
- • 3 tablespoon oats
- • 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- • 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a mixing bowl whisk the egg. Add in the vanilla and sugar.
- In a food processor pulse the almonds and oats until they form a course texture. Stir through the cocoa powder, cranberries and salt.
- Gently pour the egg mixture into the almond mixture. Stir well until everything is combined.
- Grease a mini muffin tray and scoop the mixture into the tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake it for 12-16 minutes, or until a skewer can be inserted and removed clean.
- Place the cookies on a wire cooking rack for 10 minutes.