Curried Chickpea Wraps
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 8 large lettuce leaves of choice
- ½ red capsicum
- ½ medium red onion
- ½ tsp. curry powder
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. vegan mayonnaise
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup 12g coriander leaf
- mint or coriander for garnish
- Mash the chickpeas in a large bowl. Finely chop the red onion and the coriander leaf.
- Mix the ground cumin, curry powder, maple syrup, coriander leaf, red onion, pinch of salt and mayonnaise into mashed chickpeas.
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Divide the chickpea mixture between the 8 lettuce leaves. Slice the red capsicum and place on top of the lettuce wraps and
- garnish with chopped mint or coriander.