This salad is another great one that you can enjoy warm or cold. You are getting a healthy dose of fats with the avocado and yolk, protein from the eggs and vitamins from all the lovely greens.
Eggs and Greens Salad
- 2 egg, boiled to your liking
- 1 bunch baby asparagus
- handful mixed leafy greens
- 1/2 cup snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- handful fresh parsley
- Peel the eggs and cut in half.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and then remove from the heat.
- Blanch the asparagus in the boiling water for a few minutes.
- Mix all the vegetables together and top with the eggs and freshly chopped parsley.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.