These little banana bites are the mini snack sized version of our frozen banana pops.
Just like the frozen banana pops, these banana bites are simple to make and can be customised to your tastes.
Mix up the toppings, get creative and have fun with them.
- • 2 bananas
- • 50 gm dark chocolate at least 70% dark
- • toppings of your choice shredded coconut, almond flakes, natural coloured spinkles
- Peel the bananas and slice them into bite sized chunks.
- Place the chocolate in a small saucepan and melt it over a low heat.
- Once the chocolate in melted, use a fork to dip the banana into the chocolate and twirl it around to coat the banana.
- Place the dipped banana on some grease proof paper and sprinkle with the toppings of your choice.
- Place the bananas in the freezer for at least 2 hours to set.