There doesn’t need to be much explanation about these sweet little treats. Simply chop your banana and dip and sprinkle with a topping of your choice. And there you have it, frozen banana pops.
These are a great one for the kids, and for a colourful treat you can sprinkle them with 100’s and 1000’s – naturally coloured ones of course.
- • 50 gm dark chocolate at least 70%
- • 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- • 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- • 4 skewers
- Peel the banana and cut in half.
- Push the skewers into the banana.
- Place the chocolate in a small saucepan and gently melt it over a low heat.
- Once the chocolate is melted, roll the banana in the chocolate to coat them.
- Sprinkle the coconut or almond flakes over the melted chocolate.
- If you don't want to have too much chocolate, you can just drizzle the chocolate over the banana.
- Place the bananas on grease proof paper and pop them in the freezer for at least 2 hours.