Green Bean Salad
- 450 g green beans
- 1 cup 150g cherry tomatoes
For the dressing:
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ⅓ cup 15g coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup 60ml olive oil
- Trim the stem end of the green beans. Bring water to a boil in a large pot, and cook the beans for 3 minutes. Then drain and rinse with cold water, allowing them to cool completely.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and place in a salad bowl. Once beans are cool cut them in 1-2 inch pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- Make the dressing by placing the dressing ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until a smooth sauce has formed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the sauce to the green beans and tomatoes and mix well until coated. Serve immediately as a salad or side dish. Store covered in the fridge for 2-3 days.