A little tropical twist on tonights dinner, perfect for a balmy summer evening.
Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Chutney
- 400 gm chicken breast
- 1/2 pineapple peeled, and diced
- 1 Tbs fresh ginger grated
- 1 small red chilli seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 Tbs fresh coriander finely chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh mint finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 cups rocket
- Heat fry pan over medium heat, add the coconut oil.Add the chicken breast and sprinkle with desiccated coconut. Cook for a few minutes until the coconut starts to golden.Add the coconut milk to the frying pan and continue to cook the chicken until it is cooked through.To make the chutney, combine the diced pineapple, ginger, lime juice, chilli, coriander and mint. Mix until well combined.Make a bed of rocket on the serving plates, add chicken and top with chutney.