Potato & Sundried Tomato Salad
- 450 g baby potatoes
- ½ cup 90g green olives, halved
- ½ cup 70g sundried tomatoes, drained, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. capers drained
- handful chives chopped
- 1 tbsp. oil from sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Place the potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Once slightly cooled, peel, halve and place them in a bowl.
- Add in the olives, sundried tomatoes, capers, and chives.
- Next, mix the oil for the tomatoes, mustard, and apple cider vinegar and drizzle over the salad.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, mix well and serve.