Protein Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup 150g frozen red berries
- 1 small banana frozen
- ¼ cup 60ml coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- Place frozen berries and banana in a high-speed blender or food processor and blitz on low for about 30 seconds.
- Add the milk and protein powder, and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency. Add more milk if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and top with favorite toppings.