Sweet Corn Fritters
- 280 g organic sweetcorn drained
- bunch coriander chopped
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 cup 120g buckwheat flour
- ¾ cup 185ml cold water
- 4 tsp. coconut oil
- Place the sweetcorn in a large bowl. Add the chopped coriander and lemon zest, season with salt and pepper.
- Next, add in the flour and water and mix well until smooth.
- Heat 2 tsp. of the coconut oil in a large non-stick pan on high heat. Once the pan is hot, ladle in the mixture. Cook the fritters two batches of 4, or divide the oil accordingly if your pan is not big enough (½ tsp. of oil per 1 fritter).
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. The batter makes 8 medium sized fritters.
- Serve with a side of avocado and chili yogurt (optional).