Enjoy these Asian style rissoles with a mixture of greens for a fresh and vibrant dinner.
Teriyaki Chicken Rissoles
- 300 gm Chicken mince
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli
- 1 Tbs tamari sauce
- 1 Tbs mirin (Japanese rice wine)
- 1 cm fresh ginger minced
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 Tbs cashew nuts chopped
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- Mix together the chicken, mirin, tamari, ginger, garlic, lime juice and cashews. Use your hands to form small patties.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add a steamer insert and steam the bok choy and broccoli for a few minutes until they begin to wilt.
- Drizzle steamed vegetables with a little sesame oil and lime juice.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and cook patties for around 3 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through.
- Serve patties with the green vegetables.