Tofu Caesar Summer Rolls
- 100 g firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves shredded
- ½ avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- Caesar salad dressing
- 4 rice paper wrappers
- Slice the tofu into two thin rectangles and press using a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the tofu. Season generously with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden. Remove and let it cool before slicing into 8 strips.
- Dip one rice paper in a bowl of warm water. Remove when slightly softened and place carefully on a plate lined with a dampened cloth or kitchen towel.
- Place a few strips of tofu in the centre, top with avocado, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Lastly, top with some shredded lettuce.
- Now fold the rice paper around the filling, firstly the sides, and then wrap tightly. Set the finished roll aside on your serving plate lined with a damp kitchen towel. Repeat with the rest of the papers.
- Serve straight away with the Caesar dressing as a dipping sauce.