Veg and Tahini Tray Bake
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 1 cup 265g chickpeas, drained
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- 1 lemon juice only
- 3 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- handful coriander chopped
- Place the chopped vegetables in a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and cook in the oven for 35 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- In a small bowl, mix the tahini, lemon juice, milk, and sesame seeds, then set aside.
- Once vegetables are cooked, mix them with the tahini sauce and serve with fresh coriander.