Vegan ‘Tuna’ Salad
- 2 ½ cups 400g chickpeas, drained
- 2 nori sheets
- 2 tbsp. vegan mayo or tahini
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup 175g sweetcorn, drained
- 1 small onion finely diced
- Place chickpeas in a bowl and mash them with a fork, leaving some bigger parts for more texture.
- Blend the nori sheet in a high-speed blender until you get nori flakes. And add it to the chickpeas. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Serve on its own, or a filling for sandwiches and jacket potatoes. Store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.