Wild Rice Balsamic Salad
- 1 cup 185g rice
- 160 g roasted peppers drained, chopped
- ¼ cup 30g roasted almonds, chopped
- 1 cup 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz. 60g rocket
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- Cook the rice according to instructions on the packaging. Once cooked, place in a large bowl.
- Add in the peppers, almonds, tomatoes, and rocket.
- Drizzle with vinegar and oil, add chili flakes—season to taste with salt and pepper and mix until well combined, before serving.